Friday, February 8, 2013

and here we go.

you're a goddamn loser to think you can write a blog. who are you kidding? no one wants to read your thoughts on everyday bullshit. it sounds so much better in your own small head than it does when you give it a once-over read aloud. 

Shut the fuck up, small voices. Stop your constant babbling and let me do my thing. 

what is your "thing" you smug piece of shit? 

My thing is to reflect on that everyday bullshit and make someone laugh doing so.

yeah, but you have kids. you have a messy kitchen. you're headed back to your part-time work in a couple weeks. you won't have any time, moron, to write this little blog. 

You don't know anything. I like writing. I feel connected when I'm with other mothers, even in a virtual sense. You need to back the fuck off, and let me write. 

fair enough. but i'll be here every now and again to bring you back to reality. 

I'm living reality. And you know what? I'm getting pretty fuckin' good at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment